Tans Are Now Safe
We offer Tans Are Now Safe (TANS) airbrush spray tan service and retail products.
TANS is the leader in custom spray tanning and is simply the best in the market! TANS success comes from providing the most natural looking spray tan. The TANS spray tan process uses proprietary DHA solution through top of the line tanning equipment, which is then applied by our professionally trained and certified TANS Spray Tan Professionals.
Airbrush Spray Tan Service – $21
- Do appropriate exfoliating 24 hours before your appointment to remove dry, flaky skin. This will ensure a smoother appearance on your skin
- Any waxing should be done the day prior to your appointment and then again 24 hours after.
- On the day of your appointment, no lotion or oils on skin, no deodorant or makeup is best.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothes after your appointment.
After Care and Maintenance:
- Remain dry for 8 hours – no sweating! (Rain, washing hands etc.)
- You will feel slightly tacky during the hour following your tan, however, you may go about your daily routine.
- Avoid touching your skin, as well as things “rubbing” your skin such as your purse straps.
- After 8 hours, shower lightly allowing the cosmetic bronzer to wash off. As you shower, you will see quite a bit of color going down the drain. Do not panic!! This color is not intended to stay on your skin, your beautiful tan will be underneath!
- Use mild, oil-free soap; shave only with a light touch.
- Pat dry, don’t rub your skin and moisturize with a mild lotion.
- You will notice your tan continue to darken over the next 12 hours.
- Limit exposure to pools and hot tubs as this may fade your tan.
- Enjoy Your TANS Spray Tan!